1. Do have a small welcoming environment.
2. Do have a small classroom with a mix of both hands-on activities and lectures.
3. Do make it a norm to know all the teachers, even if they don't teach the students.
4. Do let all students know that everyone in the school has high expectations of them.
5. Do create an environment in which it's cool the be engaged in school activities.
6. Do tell students to self discipline so others don't have to.
1. Don't ignore school fights. Both the administration and students should reflect on why the fight happened and how it can be prevented in the future.
2.Students: Don't put down the students who aren't on your academic level.
3. Don't ignore student voice.
4. Don't praise "A" students and ignore the students with low grades.
5. Don't be closed minded to views different from yours.